Following recent developments with the Coronavirus outbreak, we thought it best to reach out and reassure our patients at a time when worry may creep in.
At the clinic, we are giving extra focus to safety, sanitation, and patient care. We have always maintained a very hygienic regime within the practice but have added to this with extra sanitising of the clinic. These processes and protocols are carried out every hour including wiping down of chairs and door handles. Contact surfaces such as treatment beds and credit card terminal are being sanitised between patients.
Further to the latest government guidelines we are currently operating our appointments as normal until we are advised otherwise. However, we want to reassure our patients that we are doing everything possible under the current circumstances.
As a means of helping the clinic, we ask patients-
- to attend only at the time of their appointment to avoid waiting in reception for long periods. – We appreciate the effort patients make to arrive early and catch up with our reception team, however for the time being, we have been advised that you reduce ‘social interaction’ for your benefit, that of fellow patients and our staff.
- to remain in their car until the time of their appointment or call the clinic to see if they are able to be seen at the time of their arrival.
- If possible, do not bring more than 1 person to accompany you.
- Give our staff a little leeway with timings due to the extra cleaning processes we are implementing.
Under the guidelines of Public Health England –
- we would also ask that any patients who are unwell to please cancel any appointments and avoid attending the clinic. There will not be a charge for these cancellations under the exceptional circumstances.
- We have also been advised to avoid shaking hands with patients for the moment and hope this does not offend anyone.
- Hand sanitisers have always been available within the reception to all patients, and we would ask you use these when entering the clinic.
- Yoga classes are currently advising that patients under 60 years of age, however we will not turn patients away if they feel fit and well to attend. Any patient on a pre-booked plan will have these appointments carried forward and credited to a later appointment.
Our practitioners –
- Will be available through their individual email addresses which can be found on their appointment cards. Should you need these, please ask via this email.
- Will be more than happy to guide home exercises if you care to send your video’s into their email addresses for tips and pointers on how to progress.
- Will be available to chat through any concerns of yours in their time between seeing other patients. This may not be immediate but will be as soon as reasonably possible for them.
Working alongside the new protocols, we are pleased to say that it is currently business as usual. We will continue to keep you updated with any developments within the clinic, but we hope this has offered you some reassurance. If you have any queries regarding your treatment at the clinic, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01257 270797.
We look forward to seeing you shortly.